You are here
ACP offers educational webinars for ACP members on a variety of topics relevant to internal medicine.
These webinars provide an opportunity to learn, pose questions, and share ideas with others. Register for an upcoming live webinar or choose from a variety of recorded webinars.
Disrupting Bullying in Academic Medicine: A Workshop
Tuesday, September 6, 2022 at 3:00 p.m. ET
Maya S. Iyer, MD, MEd, will discuss how individuals and organizations can understand and recognize workforce bullying. Get tools to disrupt this uncivil behavior and participate in breakout sessions led by experts to reinforce concepts learned.
ACP-Annals COVID-19 Forum X: Current Clinical Challenges in COVID-19 Prevention and Management
Wednesday, September 7, 2022 at 3:30 p.m. ET
Our panel of experts will discuss current strategies for preventing and managing SARS-CoV-2 infection.
Acquiring POCUS Equipment: Considerations and Advice
Thursday, October 6, 2022 at 4:00 p.m. ET
This webinar will provide general advice on purchasing ultrasound equipment, detailed information about specific machines, including pocket sized devices and cart-based units, and recommendations on strategies for funding equipment and scaling equipment to meet unique needs.
MKSAP 19 For Educators
Wednesday, October 12, 2022 at 12:00 p.m. ET
Join Davoren Chick, MD, FACP, Chief Learning Officer at ACP and Editor-in-Chief of MKSAP 19, in a discussion of strategies for integrating MKSAP 19 into your program. MKSAP 19’s editors will also provide a demonstration of the MKSAP Residency Tracker and the personalized Learning Plan. Submit any questions you might have about MKSAP 19 during registration.
Webinars are free for members to attend unless otherwise stated. Most webinars offer attendees the opportunity to ask questions following the presentations. Please note that most webinars are recorded and a link to the recording will be posted in the webinar library for later viewing.
- X-Express: The ABC’s of Prescribing Buprenorphine Nonmembers pay a fee for CME/MOC (Recorded 12/14/21)
- Managing Pain in an Era of Opioid De-escalation Nonmembers pay a fee for CME/MOC(Recorded 10/5/21)
Coding and Payment
- HCC Coding: What Is It and Why Is It Important? ACP Members Only (Recorded 7/14/22)
- Breaking Bad! Prior Auth Harms the Physician-Patient Relationship Available to all (Recorded 5/31/22)
- How Codes are Valued at the RUC ACP Members Only (Recorded 5/19/22)
- Informational Webinar on The Relationship Between ACP and Other Specialty Societies Serving on the RUC ACP Members Only (Recorded 3/24/22)
- Informational Webinar on Value-Based Payments ACP Members Only (Recorded 1/27/22)
- The Role of Insurance in Mapping Your Financial Wellbeing (Recorded 2/10/22)
- Student Loan Forgiveness (Recorded 8/19/21)
Personal and Professional Development
- Residency: What to Expect Nonmembers pay a fee for CME/MOC (Recorded 6/9/2022)
- Advancement to Fellowship Nonmembers pay a fee for CME/MOC (Recorded 6/1/22)
- Mentoring Matters: The Art and Science of Mentoring Nonmembers pay a fee for CME/MOC (Recorded 5/25/22)
- Having Difficult Conversations for Chief Residents Nonmembers pay a fee for CME/MOC (Recorded 3/16/22)
- Managing Up Nonmembers pay a fee for CME/MOC (Recorded 7/28/21)
- Teaching Telemedicine (Recorded 1/18/22)
- Telemedicine for Chronic Disease Management (Recorded 12/9/21)
- The Clinical Team and Telemedicine Visits (Recorded 11/9/21)
- Reducing Cognitive Burden in Primary Care with Artificial Intelligence (Recorded 10/12/21)
- Telemedicine: Beyond the Simple Cases (Recorded 9/28/21)
Women in Medicine
- Personal Branding and Self-Promotion for Women in Medicine (Recorded 9/21/21)
- Gender Equity (Recorded 9/14/21)
- Navigating Disequilibrium as a Black Woman Internal Medicine Physician (Recorded 7/7/21)